Ayurveda to Improve Health!!
Ayurveda the science of healing says that the wellbeing of an individual solely depends on the ability to adapt to the surrounding. The well-being of an individual doesn’t mean only physical well-being. It takes into account the spiritual and emotional well-being of the individuals to a significant extent. It includes the tangible elements and emotions and experiences as well. It takes into account the various sensory portals like ears, eyes, tongue, nose and skin. In Sanskrit, the term, “Agni” is used to depict the “digestive fire”. This helps in breaking down the food, assimilating it properly and eliminating the wastes. It has a huge role to play in the health of the individuals. Thus, Ayurveda to improve health is quite a significant topic in this field of science and medicine.
What is Ayurveda?
Ayurveda, the ancient Science of alternative medicine provides a comprehensive system. It helps to recognize the various postulations and theories, right from the ancient times to the modern day world. It is defined as the system of healing. Ayur means life and Veda means knowledge or science. Thus, Ayurveda is basically defined as the Knowledge of Life. It provides wisdom to the individuals and helps them to remain healthy and vibrant as well. The two main principles of Ayurveda are the following:
- The mind and physical body of the individuals are connected intricately with each other
- Mind plays a significant role in healing and transforming the body completely
The total process isn’t that complicated at all. Simply freedom from various diseases and illnesses help to improve awareness, maintain balance of the body, mind and soul to a huge extent. Meditation is very crucial as it helps in maintaining the external awareness, restoring balance and refreshing the mind. It also aids in enhancing the well-being of the individuals to a huge extent by increasing the release of the neuro-transmitters like oxytocin, serotonin, endorphins and dopamine.
What are Gunas and Doshas?
As per Ayurvedic Science, there are three doshas. These are Pitta, Kapha and Vata. And, there are three gunas. These are Satva, Rajas and Tamas. These tri doshas and gunas must be maintained in perfect balance in order to maintain a healthy wellbeing of the individuals and a balanced life.
The Science of Ayurveda provides several practices for creating self awareness and maintaining the balance of the individuals to a huge extent. Here are some of the aspects to improve health with Ayurveda. These help to maintain the perfect health and a balanced life. These are the following:
- Understand the unique combination of body and mind and the particular desire, which can be derived from the desire. This holistic approach helps in providing a personalized approach to the body, mind and soul providing optimum choice of exercise, diet and supplements. This system is important to improve health with Ayurveda.
- Consume a healthy diet. Consumption of healthy food helps to maintain a healthy body and mind. Ideal nutrition arrived from the consumption of various fresh and nourishing food materials to a huge extent. This includes filling the food plate with a rainbow of colors , which are rich in antioxidants and help in boosting immunity and enhancing the health of the individuals.
- Grab a Proper amount of Sleep. The Ayurvedic Science states that sleep is extremely important for maintaining a healthy body and mind. Lack of sleep disrupts the functioning of the body’s balance, weakens the immune system of the individuals and accelerates the process of aging significantly. It is advised to have a minimum of 6 to 8 hours of peaceful sleep for proper functioning of every system of the body.
- Live with Nature. This means that the nature has created you. And, thus, it is you, who should not have any conflict with nature at all. Try to strike a perfect balance with nature by nurturing the health and life. Have a harmony with the rhythms of the body, feed the senses, grab proper sleep and nourish the body. Try not to indulge in any compulsive behavior and don’t neglect exercise at all.
Thus, these are some philosophies of Ayurveda to improve health and lead a balanced and focused life. Maintain the Ayurvedic principles and stay healthy.
For specific treatment, always consult an Ayurveda expert!
This article is not a substitute to the standard Medical Diagnosis or personalized Ayurvedic Treatment!
It is intended only for Information!
For experts consultation please write us at email@example.com
3,216 total views, 2 views today