Healthy Tips for Hypertension!!
Hypertension has become an indispensible part of our lives. Stress has become a complimentary of hypertension. Though the quantity and quality of these two concepts vary among individuals, they have successfully managed to be the part and parcel of everybody’s lives. But, hypertension often leads to some life threatening complications. So, here, we shall learn about the healthy tips for hypertension. But, before that, do you know what leads to hypertension? Let’s check out here.
Causes, which lead to Hypertension
Following are some of the major causes, which lead to hypertension.
- Busy work schedule
- Too much work load
- Work-home unbalance
- Lack of proper amount of sleep or Insomnia
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Mental disturbance
- Lack of balanced diet
- Too much consumption of alcohol
The causes discussed above are very common in all the households. And, thus the situation of hypertension is also common these days. But, what are the consequences of hypertension? Are you aware? Just have a look.
Consequences of Hypertension
Lets discuss the consequences of hypertension to make ourselves aware about it. This will motivate us to follow the healthy tips for hypertension strictly without hesitation.
The most possible health hazard that may arise as a consequence of hypertension is the condition of high blood pressure. And, if this situation is left untreated, it leads to various dangerous complications. These include heart failure, cardiac arrests, atherosclerosis, heart attack, coronary arterial damage and stroke. These may eventually lead to death as well.
So, to avoid the harmful consequences of hypertension, let’s look at the healthy tips for hypertension.
Healthy tips for Hypertension
- Limit the consumption of alcohol
- The first and foremost healthy tip includes limiting, rather prohibiting the consumption of alcoholic drinks.
- The next healthy tip for hypertension is to quit smoking or lower the rate of smoking significantly.
- Carrying out physical activities to beat the sedentary lifestyle. The physical activities help to maintain the metabolism of the body perfectly. And, the various parts of the body gets optimum quantity of food, nutrition and desired level of oxygen as well. Physical activities coupled with exercises play a significant role in fighting away hypertension.
- Practicing yoga and asanas is also very healthy to fight away the problem of hypertension. The different forms of yoga helps in freshening up the body and the mind of the individuals. Also, they open up all the blocked cells of the body, facilitating a sense of freshness in the individuals.
- Doing meditation is yet another healthy tip for hypertension. It helps in rejuvenating the spirit and the soul of the individuals. It plays a huge role in alleviating stress and tension. The soothing effect helps in calming down the individuals and maintain peace and harmony in the lives.
- One of the essential healthy tips for hypertension is practicing balanced diet. Balanced diet means providing the body with proper amount of nutrition. This includes carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and essential minerals. Also, you can opt for fully vegetarian meals. This is because, according to the research and studies, vegetarian meals facilitate the reduction of hypertension from the lives.
- Another healthy tip for hypertension is undergoing the oil massage therapy. This therapy is known as Abhyanga. The massage therapy atleast once weekly helps to rejuvenate the body, mind and the soul. This helps in removing the stress from the lives of the individuals. Ad, this in turn, helps in removing hypertension from the lives to a huge extent.
- Consumption of a good quantity of Omega 3 fatty acids is also very helpful. Salmon, tuna, sardines, dark chocolates are some of the essential sources of Omega-3 fatty acids. This helps in reducing the deposition of cholesterol and harmful fats in the blood vessels of the body of the individuals. Thus, this leads to reduction in hypertension significantly.
- Having a good quantity of coconut water and melon juice are also helpful for eliminating hypertension from the lives of the individuals. Consuming bananas, orange juice, baked potatoes and yoghurt with low fat is also recommended for individuals with high hypertension.
Thus, these are some of the healthy tips for hypertension. Hypertension is very dangerous. And thus, it needs to be taken care of to lead a healthy life.
For specific treatment, always consult an Ayurveda expert!
This article is not a substitute to the standard Medical Diagnosis or personalized Ayurvedic Treatment!
It is intended only for Information!
For experts consultation please write us at email@example.com
242 total views, 2 views today